Guys are always hard to buy for when it comes to Valentine’s Day. It’s right after Christmas so you’ve already got him everything he wanted. Here are some ideas of things to get that special someone in your life for Valentine’s Day.
Gift Guide For Him
- G-Shock Watch
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset
- Manly Indulgence Suit and Tie Scented Candle
- King of Dixie – Upchurch soundtrack
- Redneck Decal Vinyl Sticker
- Martha Stewart Crafts Valentine Paper Pad
- American Crafts 375917 Paper Clips
- Beard Grooming & Trimming Kit for Men Care
- Tuff Stuff Multi-Purpose Foam Cleaner
- Mechanix Wear – FastFit Gloves
- Disney Marvel Avengers Assemble 6 Pin Set
- Disney Men’s Beauty and Beast Gaston Kind of a Big Deal Graphic T-Shirt
- Disney Men’s Beauty and the Beast U Mad Bro Graphic T-Shirt
- Nike Men’s Flex Control Cross Trainer
A new pair of running shoes or fun T-shirts are always the safest things to get for Valentine’s Day. It’s something that he can always use. It won’t be like that bear you got him last year that he forgot about a week after. Mechanix Wear – FastFit Gloves are the best gloves for that mechanic in your life.
Scrapbook / Scrapbook Page
I made my boyfriend a scrapbook for Christmas, with pages highlighting the most significant parts of the past two years. Since I was gone at AIT for Valentine’s day I was unable to create a page for him. So this year I will create one to give him as a late Valentine’s present that he can add to his scrapbook.
A scrapbook is a great present to give to your boyfriend, fiance, or husband. It’s handmade and has a sentimental value to it.
Since Spring Break is after Valentine’s Day you can always get your significant other gifts themed around the trip you plan on taking. We are going to Disney this year and since my boyfriend has never gone, I plan on getting him Dinsey Pins and T-Shirts for the trip.
I got my boyfriend a G-Shock Watch for Valentine’s Day last year and he loves it. G-Shock is really durable, Ryan is a mechanic so he needs something that will hold up. The great thing about G-Shock is that they have one for every style.
Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset
If you are dating a gamer and he doesn’t have a gaming headset or he’s in need of a new one, look no further. Turtle Beach is the best brand when it comes to gaming headsets. The Stealth 600 wireless ones will be hands down the best ones that you can get the gamer in your life.
While it doesn’t have to be Upchurch, getting his favorite soundtrack is a great gift. Most of the time people won’t buy physical copies of soundtracks anymore. Giving them the chance to listen to it all the time in the car is a great gift.