This shop/post has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #ColorMeHydrated #CollectiveBias
When going to the gym you want to make sure that you have all the necessities packed in your gym bag to have a successful workout.
My List of Items to Pack In Your Gym Bag
- Deodorant, even though you should already have applied it before going to the gym. After a hard workout you will want to reapply just incase you sweat it off.
- I don’t always go home after the gym so I always make sure to pack a bottle of body spray to sprits on after my workout.
- Dry Shampoo is a must to have in your gym bag. You have to fit the gym in at any time of the day possible, so if you are going somewhere after your workout, but don’t have time to shower, you will want to use dry shampoo on your hair.
- Hair accessories. Whether you have short hair like me or long hair, you are going to want to pack a hair brush, bobby pins, and a headband. You don’t want to be running on the treadmill and get distracted by hair in your face, and fall while running. Pin it back and wear a headband to help soak up sweat.
- I always bring a phone charger in my bag since my gym has outlets in the lockers. I usually listen to music for half of my workout then charge my phone for the other half so that I don’t have to drive home with a dead phone.
- Hydration is important for active and healthy lifestyles. In my gym bag I always pack a bottle of vitaminwater. Squeezed is my favorite vitaminwater zero flavor.
- I always make sure that I keep my wallet in my gym bag since I keep my gym key fob in it.
- I keep a fitness journal documenting all the workouts I do each day at the gym. I like to keep track of the progress that I’ve made so that I know what I’m doing right.
vitaminwater is great tasting and provides hard-working hydration, vitamins and electrolytes for the 24/7 hustle. I make sure to drink a bottle of vitaminwater during my workout.
Don’t forget to take a shelf selfie to get 15% off of your vitaminwater purchase.
What you have to do:
- Visit your local Target
- Take Shelf-Selfie (Selfie in front on the vitaminwater shelf)
- Text your image to 89000 to receive the hidden Cartwheel offer link for 15% off a 20oz vitaminwater.
Check out other ideas and tips on how to remember to stay hydrated with vitaminwater.