Camp Omni is a fun experience for kids to enjoy. What Camp Omni has to offer:
15% discount on deluxe accommodations (minimum two-night stay)
- Complimentary breakfast for kids 12 and under from the buffet or children’s menu
- $10 gift card for kids to use anywhere in the hotel
- Camp newsletter with scavenger hunt that is redeemable for a merit badge and ‘dirt & worms’ dessert upon completion
- Pre-call from camp counselor (concierge)
- Welcome amenity with s’mores-flavored marshmallows, collapsible water bottle and a lanyard kit inside a cinch-up backpack
The backpack full of stuff is so cool! My favorite part of it was the water bottle, because it’s not like a regular water bottle that you can get at the store. If you go to get something from the gift shop a helpful hit you have to use the whole gift card at once, because they don’t give back the card. So plan to use the full $10 in one transaction.
The view from our hotel is amazing during the day and even better at night. We are on the 22nd floor and we can see all the buildings. Some of the buildings are so high the tops of them are in the clouds!
- From $155 per night
- Rate based on 2 kids per room, per night
It is worth the price and the kids can run around the hotel doing the scavenger hunt while the parents are relaxing in the room, or at the pool or even having a work out at the 24 hour gym.
Full Disclosure: We were given a complimentary room for our stay at the Omni Hotel in Dallas for my mom to review on her blog, MommaDJane.com. All opinions are my own.